2～155Mbps or 100M～1250Mbps
Ethernet,IEEE802.3u,100Base-TX/FX Fast Ethernet, IEEE802.1q,IEEE802.1p QoS,IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree
optical fiber(multi-mode)：50/125，62.5/125μm (2km)
optical fiber(Single -mode)：8/125，8.7/125，9/125，10/125μm (20、40、60、80km)
multi-mode ST /SC，Single -mode SC/ST/FC
LED Indicator Lamps:
POWER LINK A LINK B
INPUT：AC 100-240V 0.5A 50/60 Hz
OUTPUT：DC 5V 2A (external power supply)
10 ~ 50 ℃
-40~ 70 ℃
26mm(H) × 70mm(W) × 95mm(D)
Fiber to the desktop is integral to the copper cable relationship in horizontal subsystem applications. Optical fiber has its unique advantages, such as long transmission distance, transmission stability, free from electromagnetic interference, high support bandwidth, no electromagnetic leakage. These characteristics make optical fiber play an irreplaceable role of copper cable in some specific environments:
1. When the transmission distance of information point is more than 100m, copper cable is selected. Repeaters have to be added or network equipment added to the weak current, increasing costs and potential failures, which can be easily solved with fiber optics.
2. In specific working environments (such as factories, hospitals, air conditioning rooms, electric power rooms, etc.), there are a large number of electromagnetic interference sources. Optical fiber can be free from electromagnetic interference and run stably in these environments.
3. The optical fiber does not have electromagnetic leakage, so it is very difficult to detect the signals transmitted in the optical fiber. It is a good choice in areas with high confidentiality requirements (such as military, research and development, auditing, government, etc.).
4, the demand for bandwidth is high environment, reached more than 1G, fiber is a good choice.
The use of fiber is gradually extending from the backbone or computer room to desktop and residential users, which means that more and more users who don't know the characteristics of fiber are coming into contact with fiber optic systems. Therefore, when designing the optical fiber link system and selecting products, the current and future application requirements of the system should be fully considered, and compatible systems and products should be used to facilitate maintenance and management to the greatest extent possible, and to adapt to the ever-changing field conditions and user installation requirements.
5. Can optical fiber connector be directly terminated on 250 m optical fiber?
Can't. Loose tube fiber optic cable contains bare fiber diameter is 250 (including m, this size is very small, and very fragile, cannot be fixed for optical fiber, is insufficient to support the weight of the optical fiber connector, and is very unsafe, directly in the upper cable connector, you need to use at least 900 (including m tight set of layer packages in 250 (including m optical fiber outside, so as to provide protection for optical fiber and the connector.
6. Can FC connector be connected with SC connector directly?
Yes, it's just a different way of connecting two different types of connectors.
If you need to connect them, you must choose a hybrid adapter. Using an FC/SC adapter, you can connect the FC connector on both ends and the SC connector on both ends. This method requires that the connectors be ground flat. If you must connect the APC connector, the second method is required to prevent damage.