FC to SC Fiber Optic Patch Cord
SOPTIC offers a wide range of patch cords, designed and manufactured for demanding network applications. It comprises of multimode and single mode. Both ends are terminated with a high performance hybrid or single type connector comprising of a SC, ST, FC, LC, MU, MTRJ, E2000, DIN connector in simplex and duplex.
Active device termination
Local Area Networks (LANs)
Data processing networks
Wide Area Networks (WANs)
For pigtails, one side of LC only;
Simplex or Duplex version on request;
UPC or APC polish available;
Any other connector type at another side upon request;
Fan-out on request;
Superior quality standard PC/UPC/APC polishing;
100% factory test (Insertion Loss & Return Loss);
0.9mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional.
Optical Performance Data
Insert Loss/connector (single Fiber)
0.2dB Max. (0.15dB typ.)
|0.3dB Max. (0.25dB typ.)|
Insert Loss/MTRJ Connector
0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)
|0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)|
1. FC type fiber optic jumper: metal sleeve is used for external reinforcement, and screw buckle is used for fastening. It is generally used on the ODF side (mostly used on the distribution frame). FC connector is generally used in telecommunication network, there is a nut screwed to the adapter, the advantage is strong, dust, the disadvantage is a little long installation time.
2. SC type fiber optic jumper: connector connecting GBIC light module, its shell is rectangular, fastening method is the use of plug and pull pin latch type, do not have to rotate. (most used on routers and switches). SC connector connector is often used in general networks, SC connector directly plug, easy to use, the disadvantage is easy to fall out.
1. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build longterm relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001, ROHS raw material suppliers.
2. What is your delivery time?
Generally, It will take 2-3days after receiving your deposit . The Specific Delivery time depends on the items and quantity of your order .
3. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords, as there’s stock for normal kinds.
4. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory price could be offered.