1.25Gb/s CWDM SFP Transceiver
SOPTIC’s SFP-1.25G-CWDM-1510 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). The SFP transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.063Gbps and 40km transmission distance with SMF. They are RoHS compliant and lead-free.
Up to 1.25Gb/s data links
Duplex LC connector
Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
Uncooled DFB laser transmitter in 18 possible CWDM wavelengths
RoHS compliant and Lead Free
Up to 80Km on 9/125um SMF
Metal enclosure for lower EMI
Single +3.3V power supply
Low power dissipation <800mW (0~70℃),<1000mW (-40~85℃)
Commercial and industrial operating temperature optional
SFP MSA SFF-8074i Compliant
1x Fibre Channel
Switch to Switch Interface
Switched Backplane Applications
Other Optical Links
Clasp Color Code
Clasp Color Code
1. Connected directly to TX data input pins. AC coupled thereafter.
2. Or open circuit.
3. Into 100 ohms differential termination.
4. 20 – 80 % Measured with Module Compliance Test Board and OMA test pattern.
5. Loss Of Signal is LVTTL. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates no signal detected.
6. Receiver sensitivity is compliant with power supply sinusoidal modulation of 20 Hz to
1.5 MHz Up to specified value applied through the recommended power supply filtering Network .
CWDM SFP Modules. The SFP-CWDM pluggable transceiver module is a high performance integrated duplex data link for bi-directional communication. It is designed are designed for operation in Metro Access Rings and Point-to-Point networks using SONET, SDH, Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel networking equipment.
For More Information
Tel: +86-186 8156 5857
Skype /Email: firstname.lastname@example.org