SC to LC Single Mode Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Our offers a wide range of patch cords, designed and manufactured for demanding network applications. It comprises of multimode and single mode. Both ends are terminated with a high performance hybrid or single type connector comprising of a SC, ST, FC, LC, MU, MTRJ, E2000, DIN connector in simplex and duplex.
1. Communication rooms
2. FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
3. LAN (Local Area Network)
4. FOS (fiber optic sensor)
5. Fiber Optic Communication System
6. Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
7. Defense combat readiness
For pigtails, one side of LC only;
Simplex or Duplex version on request;
UPC or APC polish available;
Any other connector type at another side upon request;
Fan-out on request;
Superior quality standard PC/UPC/APC polishing;
100% factory test (Insertion Loss & Return Loss);
0.9mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional.
Usage note editing：
The sending and receiving wavelength of the optical module at both ends of the fiber jumper must be the same, that is to say, both ends of the optical fiber must be the same wavelength of the optical module, the simple way to distinguish is the color of the optical module must be consistent. In general, the short wave light module USES multi-mode fiber (orange fiber) and the long wave light module USES single-mode fiber (yellow fiber) to ensure the accuracy of data transmission.
Do not over bend or wrap the fiber in use, which will increase the attenuation of light in the transmission process.
Fiber optic jumper after use must be used to protect the fiber optic connector, dust and oil will damage the fiber coupling.
If the fiber connector is dirty, you can use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean, otherwise it will affect the quality of communication.
1. Before use, the fiber optic jumper ceramic core and the end face of the core must be wiped with alcohol and absorbent cotton.
2. The minimum bending radius of the fiber is no less than 150mm in use.
3. Protect core insertion and end face of core insertion to prevent collision and pollution. Put on dust cap in time after disassembly.
4. Do not look directly at the optical fiber end face when the laser signal is transmitted.
5. In case of damage caused by human and other irresistible factors, the damaged optical fiber jumper shall be replaced in time.
6. Read the instructions carefully before installation and conduct installation and debugging under the guidance of the engineer of the manufacturer or dealer.
7. In case of abnormal situations in the optical fiber network or system, fault elimination method can be adopted to test one by one. The on-off test can be done first when testing or troubleshooting the jumpers. Usually, the visible laser pointer can be used to judge the light of the whole fiber link. Or further use of precision optical fiber plug loss back loss instrument, test its various indicators, indicators in the qualified range, the jumper indicator is normal, otherwise not qualified
What do you get from SOPTIC ?
1. First-Class production line and strict quality management system .
2. Professional procedure system and big production capacity to guarantee fast delivery and on time shipment .
3. Provide the most competitive price to meet our budget.
4. Design and innovate the new products based on our rich experience .
5. Professional team to provide comprehensive one-stop service for you.