FC to FC Multi Mode Fiber Optic Patch Cord
The MPO and MTRJ are the MT series. Small size, Multi-channel is the most prominent feature, which greatly facilitates the high-density wiring. The MT series connectors have been widely applied to the CATV, Multimedia, Gigabit Ethernet, active device interface, data processing networks, telecommunication networks, asynchronous Transmission Mode (ATM). The MT-RJ is duplex ferrule plug-jack (RJ-45) design and the MPO can be 24 fibers, the MPO patch cord cable can be ribbon fiber or breakout fiber, also, the MTP is available; the MT series patch cord have low insertion loss and high precision guide pins exact alignment.
1). Telecommunication networks
2). CATV Networks
3). Active device termination
4). Local area networks
1. Connector A) MPO female connector (No guide pins)
2. Connector B) LC/UPC
3. 40Gb pin-out configuration
4. Jacket Type: LSZH Rated (OFNR)
5. Jacket Color: Aqua (blue)
6. Fiber Mode: Multimode 50 Laser Optimized OM3
7. Length: 3 Meters
8. Breakout Length: 1/2 Meter (~24 Inches)
9. Cable type: 3mm round to 2mm on the breakout side
10. Fiber Count: 8 Fibers
The optical properties
Mechanical properties (additional losses)
1.8 height, 8 times
10 to 60 hz, 1 mm total amplitude
Plug service life
High and low temperature cycle test
－25 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃, 2 cycles
High temperature test
Low temperature test
Hot and humid test
1. According to the connector can be divided into: FC, ST, SC, LC, MU, MPO, E2000, MTRJ, SMA, etc.
2. Ф fiber diameter 0.9 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm, Ф Ф fiber some conclusions: single core and dual core, core 4, 6 core, 8, 12 core or customer specified.
3. Fiber types can be divided into: G652B, G652D, G655, G657A1, G657A2, 50/125, 62.5/125,OM3 (50/125-150), OM4 (50/125-300), etc.
4. Connector colors can be divided into: blue (often used for single-mode PC,UPC connector), beige, gray (often used for multi-mode connector), green (APC connector), aqua blue (OM3), tail sleeve colors can be divided into: gray, blue, green, white, red, black, cyan.
5. Connection length: 1M,2M,3M…………..
Grinding mode edit:
The indicates the fiber joint cross-section process, i.e. the grinding method.
"PC" is most widely used in the equipment of telecom operators, whose joint cross section is flat.
"SC" means the tail fiber connector is SC connector. The side light interface of transmission equipment in the industry is generally SC connector. SC connector is engineering plastic, which has the advantages of high temperature resistance and not easy oxidation. FC connector is generally used for ODF side light interface, and FC is metal connector, but ODF will not have high temperature problem. At the same time, the pludable frequency of metal connector is more than that of plastic, and the maintenance of ODF tail fiber is more than that of optical plate tail fiber. Other common connector models are: ST, DIN, FDDI.
"PC" refers to the cross-section technology of optical fiber joint, and PC is the most common. APC model is widely used in CATV and early CATV. The tail fiber head adopts the end face with an inclination Angle (8 degrees), the slope is generally not visible, which can improve the quality of TV signal, the main reason is that the TV signal is analog light modulation, when the coupling surface of the joint is vertical, the reflected light returns along the original path. Since the uneven distribution of optical fiber refractive index will return to the coupling surface again, at this time, although the energy is very small, the analog signal cannot completely eliminate the noise, so it is equivalent to superimpose a weak signal with time delay on the original clear signal. In the picture is the ghost. Tail fiber head with inclination Angle can make the reflected light does not return along the original path. General digital signal does not exist this problem commonly.
There is also a "UPC" process, which is less than the decline of PC, generally have special needs of equipment whose flange is generally FC/UPC. FC/UPC is used by foreign manufacturers to improve the indicators of ODF equipment.