LC to LC Single Mode Fiber Optic Patch Cord
These high speed single-mode 9/125um duplex fiber optic patch cables are terminated with LC fiber optic connectors on both ends (LC-LC). Called Lucent Connectors, Little Connectors or Local Connectors, these snap-in connectors are typically used for high density connections and are compatible with plug-and-play devices such as SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
1. Communication rooms
2. FTTH (Fiber to The Home)
3. LAN (Local Area Network)
4. FOS (fiber optic sensor)
5. Fiber Optic Communication System
6. Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment
7. Defense combat readiness
For pigtails, one side of LC only;
Simplex or Duplex version on request;
UPC or APC polish available;
Any other connector type at another side upon request;
Fan-out on request;
Superior quality standard PC/UPC/APC polishing;
100% factory test (Insertion Loss & Return Loss);
0.9mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional.
The difference between editor：
1. The single-mode module generally USES LD or LED with narrow spectral line as the light source, and the size of the coupling components is well matched with the single-mode fiber, which can be transmitted over a long distance
2. The multi-mode module generally adopts LED with low price as the light source, and the size of the coupling components is well matched with the multi-mode fiber.Tail fiber is also known as pigtail line, only one end has a connector, and the other end is a cable fiber core broken end, through fusion and other cable fiber core connected, often appear in the optical fiber terminal box, used to connect the cable and optical fiber transceiver (also used between the coupler, jumper, etc.). Optical fiber connector is removable (activities) between optical fiber and optical fiber connection device, it is to put the fiber of two surface precision docking, so that the optical output of light energy to maximize the coupling to the receiving optical fiber, and optical link due to the intervention and to minimize the effects on the system, it is the basic requirement of optical fiber connector. To some extent, fiber optic connectors also affect the reliability and performance of optical transmission systems.
What do you get from SOPTIC ?
1. First-Class production line and strict quality management system .
2. Professional procedure system and big production capacity to guarantee fast delivery and on time shipment .
3. Provide the most competitive price to meet our budget.
4. Design and innovate the new products based on our rich experience .
5. Professional team to provide comprehensive one-stop service for you.