SC Fiber Optic Patch Cord
Our offers a wide range of patch cords, designed and manufactured for demanding network applications. It comprises of multimode and single mode. Both ends are terminated with a high performance hybrid or single type connector comprising of a SC, ST, FC, LC, MU, MTRJ, E2000, DIN connector in simplex and duplex.
1. 100% tested on optical performance . (Insertion Loss Customer specified length & Return Loss)
2. Standard colour is Yellow, Orange, Aqua or Purple, other colours available upon request
3. Cable outer jacket available in PVC, Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
PC, UPC, APC connectors type available
4. High concentricity 2.5mm ceramic ferrule for FC, ST, SC
and 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for LC and MU
5. Available in G652D, G657A, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4
6. Position A/Position B markings
7. Available in 0.9mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm sizes
How to connect the fiber optic jumper
Fiber is divided into single-mode and double-mode, single-mode transmission distance of about 1500, dual-mode can reach a few kilometers. Optical fiber can be converted to RJ45 ordinary network cable or RS232 cable signal by optical terminal.
Fiber optic jumpers are generally connected to the splitter or optical frame. Fiber optic jumpers are connected to the optical end machine, which can turn the optical signal into the electrical signal we normally use. Optical fiber jumpers are used to connect devices at both ends. Normally, the connection of optical fiber box is the ST head, the switch optical fiber module is the LC head, the optical fiber transceiver SC head, and the optical end machine and ODF frame are the FC head.
Fiber optic jumper is to connect two optical fiber equipment, there are many models, such as ST-ST, ST-LC, LC-LC, ST-SC and so on, which model to choose depends on your optical fiber equipment interface is ST or LC or SC. Jumper also points single and double mode.