FC to SC Fiber Optic Patch Cord
These high speed multimode 50/125um duplex fiber optic patch cables are terminated with LC fiber optic connectors on both ends (LC-LC). Called Lucent Connectors, Little Connectors or Local Connectors, these snap-in connectors are typically used for high density connections and are compatible with plug-and-play devices such as SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
Active device termination
Local Area Networks (LANs)
Data processing networks
Wide Area Networks (WANs)
For pigtails, one side of LC only;
Simplex or Duplex version on request;
UPC or APC polish available;
Any other connector type at another side upon request;
Fan-out on request;
Superior quality standard PC/UPC/APC polishing;
100% factory test (Insertion Loss & Return Loss);
0.9mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional.
Optical Performance Data
Insert Loss/connector (single Fiber)
0.2dB Max. (0.15dB typ.)
|0.3dB Max. (0.25dB typ.)|
Insert Loss/MTRJ Connector
0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)
|0.5dB Max. (0.45dB typ.)|
1. ST-Type optical fiber jumper: often used in optical fiber distribution frame, the shell is round, the way of fastening screw. For a 10base-f connection, the connector is usually of type ST. Commonly used in optical fiber distribution frame). ST connector connectors are commonly used in general networks. The ST head is fixed by a bayonet after half rotation, but it is easy to break off
2. LC type fiber optic jumper: connector connecting SFP module, which is made of convenient modular jack (RJ) latch mechanism. (commonly used by routers).
3. MTRJ type optical fiber jumper: square optical fiber connector with integrated transceiver, one end dual fiber transceiver. The MTRJ fiber optic jumper consists of two high precision plastic formed connectors and fiber optic cables. The external parts of the connector are precision plastic parts, including a push-pull type plug-in clamping mechanism. Suitable for indoor applications in telecommunication and data network systems.
1. Q:What's your delivery time?
A: As usually: 1-2 working days . delivery time depend on your order quantity.
2. Could we become your agent or distributor in my area?
Yes . Welcome to become our agent or distributor if we do not have agent in this area .
3. What is your main product ?
Our main product is SFP transceiver, fiber optic patch cord .PLC .
4. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
5. Professional manufacturer, 15 years manufacturing experience.
6. OEM/ODM available
1) Printing your logo on the cable.
2) Printing your logo on the pull our box, make according to your design.